Interactive Training Systems can provide on-site and on-floor training services to
employees on topics covering Safety and Operation.
Our instructors are always professional, courteous and knowledgeable in the presentation
of their subject matter. At th end of each session attendees are given a comprehension
test and receive certificates upon satisfactory completion.
- Explain the function of all system equipment and locate all
major cell components
- Identify the locations and describe the function and use
of all safety devices located in the system
- Describe proper lockout procedures for the system
- Identify and describe the use of all screens on the main
- Describe proper fault identification and system recovery
- Identify all control devices in the system
- Locate and identify major electrical components
- Describe the power distribution for the system
- Describe communication and control within the system
- Training programs tailored to your needs
- Increased job performance of current employees
Training Course Examples
- Gantry: Operations, Troubleshooting and Maintenance Training
- Transfer Machines: Operations, Troubleshooting and Maintenance Training
- Machine Safety: Arc Flash, Hazardous Energy, Lockout - Tag Out and
- Cheryl International
- Chrysler Corporation
- Detroit Diesel
- Eaton Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- Freight Liner
- General Electric
- General Motors
- International Truck & Engine
- Mack Truck
- Northrup Grumman
- Worthington Industries
- Comau Powertrain Systems
- Easom Automations Systems, Inc.
- Felsomat USA
- FEV Inc.
- Harry Major Machine
- Heller Machine Tools
- Ingersoll Production Systems
- Ingersoll CM Systems
- KMT Robotic Solutions, Inc.
- Reinhart Industries
- Stahli USA, Inc.
- T.S. Automation