OUR TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION TEAM
Interactive Training Systems is growing and looking for the right people to join our team.
Interactive Training Systems is now accepting resumes for our technical documentation
In today's fast paced global economy, the importance of workforce readiness, employee
training, and product support quickly becoming a vital part of a company's success
and major factor in a company's profitability. As a single source provider of training
and documentation, Interactive Training Systems has the ability to provide training
and product support solutions tailored to your company's needs.
Assists in the design and development of technical manuals used for service and/ or training of machine
personnel, which can include:
- Machine operators
- Machine repair
- Machine electricians
- Staff engineers
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with a concentration in Word and Autocad
- Ability to interpret a document technical information and concepts about
various types of manufacturing machines:
- Transfer machines
- CNC machines
- Test stands and equipment
- Ability to organize information in a logical sequence.
- Ability to read and interpret:
- Machine assembly drawings
- Machine controls drawings (hydraulic / pneumatic / coolant / lubrication / electrical)
- tool layouts and process sheets
- Ability to communicate with engineers, designers and other subject matter experts.
- Ability to take well composed, well-lit and focused photos with a digital camera.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn on the job, take direction and manage multiple
complex and diverse projects.
- Maintains company standards by adhering to strategy, budget and time constraints.
- Seeks to improve technical skills through application and participation in all
available training opportunities.
- Working knowledge of computers, as well as technical proficiency with Microsoft Office,
Photoshop, Illustrator, and Autocad
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints. Must be detail oriented, with
solid organizational skills, as well as being a strong team player. Some travel may be required.
- Mechanical and/or controls engineering a plus.
ITS offers and supports flexible work arrangements
as well as part-time schedules. We also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested? We strongly encourage you to apply and send your resume by this form or
fax to (810)750-8616.