OUR MULTIMEDIA DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Interactive Training Systems is growing and looking for the right people to join our team.
Interactive Training Systems is now accepting resumes for our multimedia development
In today's fast paced global economy, the importance of workforce readiness, employee
training, and product support quickly becoming a vital part of a company's success
and major factor in a company's profitability. As a single source provider of training
and documentation, Interactive Training Systems has the ability to provide training
and product support solutions tailored to your company's needs.
- Assists in the Development of Interactive products utilizing but not limited to
the most current software tools (i.e. Adobe Director, Flash, and Visual Studio) with minimal
- Must demonstrate proven knowledge and experience with the most current software
tools (i.e. Adobe Director, Flash, and Visual Studio).
- Proven experienced with audio, video, or 3D is strongly preferred. (i.e. Autodesk
3D Max, Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
- Experience with game designing software or Unity 3D Game Engine is a plus.
- Proven experience with web design, including creation and preparation of graphics
for the web and other multimedia products is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn on the job, take direction and manage
multiple complex and diverse projects.
- Maintains company standards by adhering to strategy, budget and time constraints.
- Seeks to improve technical skills through application and participation in all
available training opportunities.
- Seeks mentoring, guidance and counseling from senior professionals in and out
of area of expertise.
- Working knowledge of computers, as well as technical proficiency with Photoshop,
Illustrator, Adobe Director, Adobe Flash, Visual Studio and other Web Authoring, Multimedia, and
video editing tools, as required.
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints. Must be detail oriented,
with solid organizational skills, as well as being a strong team player. Some travel may be
- Knowledgeable in Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus.
ITS offers and supports flexible work arrangements
as well as part-time schedules. We also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested? We strongly encourage you to apply and send your resume by this form or
fax to (810)750-8616.