KUKA SYSTEMS CORPORATION NORTH AMERICA
KUKA Systems Corp. North America,
a leading manufacturer of robotic, assembly and metalworking machines, utilizes Interactive
Training System's expertise to produce many of their technical manuals as well as provide classroom
and hands-on training. After the manual was produced to their standards and approved,
on-sight and on-floor training to the employees on topics covering Safety, Operation, Electrical,
Mechanical, and Programming.
Our instructors are always professional, courteous and knowledgeable in the presentation
of their subject matter. At the end of the session attendees were given a comprehension test and
received certificates upon satisfactory completion. A sample of typical subjects covered follow:
- Explain the function of all system equipment and locate all major cell components.
- Describe the sequence of operations for each cell.
- Identify the locations and describe the function and use of all the safety devices
located in the system.
- Describe proper lockout procedures for the system.
- Identify and describe all indicators and pushbutton controls used within the
- Identify and describe the use of all screens on the main
operator console HMI.
- Demonstrate proper system operating procedures.
- Describe proper fault identification and system recovery procedures.
- Identify the various control drawings for the system and their contents.
- Describe common mechanical component replacement procedures
- Locate and describe all pneumatic supply components.
- Describe the power distribution for the system.
- Describe communication and control within the system.
- Describe preventive maintenance tasks as outlined in the manual.